"That" Relationship

Photo by Jon D Barker
There is nothing easy or simple about leaving an emotionally and/or physically abusive relationship. All the signs and red flags might be extremely obvious to those outside of the relationship, but it's a little harder to navigate when you're the one being made to feel like everything is your fault.

I have never publicly spoken about this relationship out of respect and out of wanting it all to just disappear. Now, in 2018, I know that the only one that deserves respect here is me. Not talking about it has let it continue to live in my head and affect me more it should have ever been allowed to.

Even now, I feel absolutely horrible writing about this.


This relationship started like many others do. Life was at a standstill, nothing had changed in a while and I was ready for something new. He was, as far as I could tell, everything that I had hoped to find in a partner.

The real issues began when I saw his personality start to shift. In just a few months, he turned into an incredibly emotionally manipulative and co-dependent person. My need for independence is one of my leading traits, so it didn't take very long for me to become frustrated and to start feeling like I was incredibly stuck in a situation I couldn't get out of.

I never feared him. I just, for reasons I can't get into, felt an incredible sense of responsibility for his happiness and well-being. He made some big sacrifices in his personal life to ensure that we could be together, and I couldn't shake that feeling of responsibility. What's really fucked up about that is that I never asked him to do anything, nor was I included in any discussion that led to his decision-making. He made decisions on his own that led me into a cycle that would, later on, be incredibly hard for me to break.

Friendships


Things started to fall apart very quickly. I think we were 4 or 5 months into our relationship before I'd been completely alienated from my friends. Choosing to spend time with anyone besides him was impossibly hard, as he would always have some excuse to become emotionally distressed. His excuses varied from feeling alone, to feeling anxious about things due to troubles from his past, to simply feeling like I would rather spend time with other people. In 3 years, I saw my best friend twice while living a 10 minute train ride away from her.

The only real friends I was able to see/maintain a relationship with were the friends we had in common. I would see these people every day, mostly because we lived with them. Soon enough, even these friendships became toxic to me when he started to accuse me of "stealing his friends". In the final year of our relationship, he actively told me that I was not allowed to befriend his friends because they were "his", and that he didn't want me to steal his friends again.

Work


This boy and I met through mutual interests. We both had friends in the same circles, we had similar hobbies and we wanted similar things. His insecurities got in the way of it all for him, which I sympathised with at first... but there's only so much you can do to help someone that complains about the same thing for years, but does nothing about it.

In any other relationship, this probably wouldn't have directly affected my work. The reality of the situation, however, was that it became incredibly difficult to pursue a hobby that he felt too bitter to support. I often felt ashamed of continuing to do something that he had given up on. It became evident to me, later on, that his insecurities were making him feel like I was excelling at all the things he wanted to do. I can understand how it might have felt like I had "taken over" all the things that he felt territorial about.

The only time I had to switch off from everything was my part-time job. I started working in retail to make some extra money, and to get me out of the house while I wasn't at university. Being at home and listening to him shout into his headphones and smashing his keyboard while playing online games became my actual living hell.

Sex


Yep, I'm going to talk about sex. Without going into too much detail or revealing more than I am willing to, this played such a huge part in what, ultimately, gave me the strength to leave. In a healthy relationship, sex should be about love, affection, pleasure and making your partner feel good. And for the first while, it was.

Everything fell apart when I was diagnosed with HPV. What should have been a moment where I felt supported, turned into a vortex of being unreasonably guilted for the inconvenience of having a virus in the first place. Over the course of 4 or 5 months, I visited Portugal multiple times to visit my gynaecologist and get tests and procedures done. These procedures saved my life and prevented the development of cervical cancer. Surely this should have been a happy, relieving moment. It was not. After my cervical laser conization, I had to abstain from sex for a month. This was met with extreme disappointment and pressure to have sex anyway.

What's worse (and what I will never be able to forgive) is that he refused to go and get tested for HPV. Even after all my procedures and doctor visits, he refused to get checked out and put me at risk of getting it again. When I had a conversation about this with him, he turned it on himself and how his deep-seeded insecurities from his past made it impossible for him to go. How is that even remotely related, you ask? I have no idea. This man was an artist at making me feel terrible for expecting the most basic level of respect and consideration.

He would lose all control of himself and his strength during sex. Time and time again, I would have to push him off me so that he would stop squeezing my thighs and pinching my skin to the point where I would have bruises. I am all for a bit of consensual kinky pain during sex, but forgive me for demanding that someone doesn't actually physically injure me every time we fuck.

Break-Ups


I think, from memory, that my first attempt to break-up with him happened 6 months in. I was feeling entirely overwhelmed by him and isolated from all the people & things I cared about. He took zero interest in my life, my friends and my family. Quite frankly, I just wanted out... but again, I had that huge sense of responsibility for his happiness. Leaving him would result in him being left entirely alone. Naturally, he used that as the focal point for his first bout of emotional manipulation. I stayed.

The second attempt at a break-up was another 6-or-so months later. We had been living together in a new place for 4 months and I was unemployed, depressed, underweight and miserable. I honestly just wanted to disappear from that situation and go home. But still, I loved him. I wanted things to work. I wasn't breaking up with him over a lack of love, it was simply that I felt so unappreciated, misunderstood and invisible to him that I couldn't let it carry on. A late-night conversation let to yet another case in which I was made to feel terribly for expecting more from him. I stayed.

The third attempt happened a year later, when we'd moved to a new flat in an attempt to start fresh. Things were good for a while because he was so consumed by his video-games, that I had the freedom to do a lot more. I started going out, seeing friends and inviting friends over. This, ultimately, is what allowed me to really see the pattern that I was in. My friends would openly tell me I had to get out. My family was desperate for me to make a move. This conversation happened late at night once again (as most serious conversations did - an afterthought on his part after realising that I was shutting myself off and not giving a shit about him anymore), but this time it took a turn. It was a lot more calm than previous conversations, and (although still in an emotionally manipulative way) he explained himself and his behaviours to me calmly, and promised that things would change. I stayed.

The Final Straw


We moved house one more time. I really believed that things had changed for good, and I was happy. I loved him with every last bit of hope and strength that I had in me. We were both working part-time, had healthy independent lives of our own and were seeing much less of each other even though we lived under the same roof. This was such a good thing, because it meant that we were enjoying the time that we did have together.

I started seeing a therapist to help with my depression. I started exercising and joined a pole-fitness class to help with my self-esteem. I was going out with my friends and living my life exactly how I wanted to. My relationship seemed to be back on track - until it wasn't.

We agreed to go out individually with our friends one night, meet at the club and then come home together. This should have been fine, except when I got there, he was already completely wasted and needing to get home. He could never quite handle his alcohol and I was not willing to let him ruin another night for me. I ignored him for as long as I could before he desperately needed someone to get him home. I was fuming.

We got home and I had no patience left for him and his constant need for babysitting. After throwing up all over himself, I got him fully-clothed into the shower and turned the cold water on him so he would sober up. After putting him to bed, I went and sat in the living room for a while so I could have some time to breathe and to think. This was when he got out of bed and came to sit next to me to tell me about how I was the reason he got so drunk.

He told me that he felt like I didn't want him anymore. He said that the only reason I wanted a nose job was so that other men would find me attractive, and how I was being a slut for joining pole fitness. He went on to explain how my need for independence was selfish of me when "he had done so much to change for me." I got up to end the conversation there, but he grabbed me and held me back down in an attempt to make me listen to his usual emotionally manipulative excuses for apologies. I fought him off me, went to bed and he didn't follow.

In the morning, he crawled into bed, tried to spoon me and tried to initiate sex. This was not an uncommon occurrence, since sex had become a trivial way of "making up" and "moving on" from an argument. I honestly could have punched him in the dick. I couldn't care any less whether or not it's true that he was so drunk he couldn't remember the night before. I remember it. I had made my mind up, there and then, that our relationship was over. There wasn't going to be another attempt to break up this time, because it wasn't up for discussion.

I got out of bed, got dressed and went to sort out a new place to live. In the evening, I called my mum to tell her what I was about to do. Then, I told him.

"I want out of this relationship for good, and I am moving out tomorrow."

I think he knew I was serious because he didn't fight me on it. He cried as he usually would have, but this time I didn't. I knew that my self-respect and self-love had to be larger than my love for him. I knew that this had to happen, no matter what my feelings were. Love was not enough on its own anymore.

I moved out. I kept every detail off of the Internet for years.

The first several months were really hard. I didn't know how to be alone and I needed to navigate myself out of my feelings for him. Moving out was the right thing, and I knew it, but it's hard to really believe it when you're laying in bed on your own for the first time in 3 years. I had to rebuild my whole life and my relationships with my friends. I was so used to that constant presence, that I found it super difficult to adjust. It took a few months to really let go of him, to stop meeting up with him to talk about feelings and to go cold-turkey on all communication.

The last time I ever saw him, he was mad. He'd brought with him a notebook in which he'd written a long list of all the things that he thought I had done wrong, all the ways in which I had hurt him and all the ways in which I was to blame for what happened to us. I let him read it out. One final attempt to make me feel guilty and to manipulate me into feeling like his happiness was my responsibility. I listened. I laughed internally.

The Aftermath


This relationship really fucked me up. I wish I could say that I'm not phased by it anymore, or that I don't think about it anymore. I still think about it often. I still get angry about it often. I wish, more than anything, that I didn't feel sceptical of my feelings and that I didn't feel constantly afraid that they might be influencing my judgement.

I learned a lot, for sure. Going through all this helped me become a much stronger person. I am no longer afraid to demand to be treated the way I deserve. I am no longer too passive to bring issues up as soon as they arise. I am working on telling my brain to shut the fuck up every time I feel uncomfortable & tell myself to grin and bear it. I am trying to not automatically blame myself every time things aren't perfect. I am trying to not let one bad relationship ruin my ability to love and to trust others to do right by me.

This is my story. This is my truth. I am so afraid to talk openly about this because I've kept it to myself for so long. I'm so uncomfortable at the thought of this opening a can of worms.

I haven't got an inspiring end to this story at all because none of this, before, during or after was a glamorous or inspiring ordeal. Emotional manipulation is hard to navigate. Love is not enough when you don't nurture it how you should. All of this was hard and horrible, and 2 years later, it still stings. I know now that I deserve to be able to move on from this. Writing about it is the final step in doing that.

Put yourself first. Look after your own well-being and be selfish towards the people that don't take your feelings into consideration. Don't let love cloud your judgement and absolutely do not settle for less than you deserve.

* Thank you to my friends & family who saw me through every struggle, listened to every problem and held me up throughout this entire experience. Thank you to all my nearest and dearest that read this before I posted it, and reassured me that I was doing the right thing. I would be an empty shell of a person if not for you and your constant love and support. I am only half as strong as I am because I have you behind me. I love you all xxx

64 comments

  1. Thank you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL,MONEY SPELL CASTER DR OJOKA +2348144172934
      What a miracle to have my ex back  and i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks Dr ojoka for taking time to help me cast the spell that {now my husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married and we are more happier than never before, I am really short of words and joyful, and i don't know how much to my appreciation to you doctor ojoka you are a God sent to restore broken relationship.he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email him for help on dr.ojokaspelltemple@gmail com or whats app  call him on +2348144172934






















































      EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL,MONEY SPELL CASTER DR OJOKA +2348144172934
      What a miracle to have my ex back  and i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks Dr ojoka for taking time to help me cast the spell that {now my husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married and we are more happier than never before, I am really short of words and joyful, and i don't know how much to my appreciation to you doctor ojoka you are a God sent to restore broken relationship.he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email him for help on dr.ojokaspelltemple@gmail com or whats app  call him on +2348144172934

      Delete
    2. I never believed i would be healed from HIV someday. And I have been taking some medication from my doctor and there was no improvement. Few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HSV 2 and Cancer) by this Man Dr Sayo and she also gave the contact of this man and advise we should contact him for
      any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Sayo telling him about my (Hiv virus ) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man
      few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr, Sayo assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my Doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed, behold! it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all
      you can reach Dr Sayo on his email, (sayoherbalhealer@gmail com) .....ALL THANKS TO GOD FB page https://www.facebook.com/Sayo-Herbal-Healer-100145798345000/ check blog: https://sayoherbalhealer.blogspot.com/













      I never believed i would be healed from HIV someday. And I have been taking some medication from my doctor and there was no improvement. Few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HSV 2 and Cancer) by this Man Dr Sayo and she also gave the contact of this man and advise we should contact him for
      any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Sayo telling him about my (Hiv virus ) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man
      few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr, Sayo assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my Doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed, behold! it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all
      you can reach Dr Sayo on his email, (sayoherbalhealer@gmail com) .....ALL THANKS TO GOD FB page https://www.facebook.com/Sayo-Herbal-Healer-100145798345000/ check blog: https://sayoherbalhealer.blogspot.com/









      I never believed i would be healed from HIV someday. And I have been taking some medication from my doctor and there was no improvement. Few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HSV 2 and Cancer) by this Man Dr Sayo and she also gave the contact of this man and advise we should contact him for
      any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Sayo telling him about my (Hiv virus ) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man
      few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr, Sayo assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my Doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed, behold! it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all
      you can reach Dr Sayo on his email, (sayoherbalhealer@gmail com) .....ALL THANKS TO GOD FB page https://www.facebook.com/Sayo-Herbal-Healer-100145798345000/ check blog: https://sayoherbalhealer.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    3. GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER FAST AND CONCEIVE SPELL, SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE FROM DIVORCE AND AMEND YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP WITH THE HELP OF DR LOVE0 EMAIL:DOCTOR0LOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM
      Am shelny by name from UK i want to share my testimony to the world for the good help Dr Love0 granted to me. I have not been able to conceive for 5 years after marriage and this made my Husband Left me for another woman. I have been going through pains and hurt. I loved my husband so much that i cant stop thinking about him, a friend of mine who saw my condition and also know how i feel as woman she was looking for different way to help me, She called one day and said to me that there is this Great man somebody was talking about that he reunite lovers that i should contact him for help. That was how i contacted the great Dr Love0 and explained my problems to him and he told me not to worry that my man is going to come back within 24 hours and he will prepare some herbs for me that will make me pregnant, i never believed him until the 24 hours he promised, my husband called me and was apologizing to me that he needs me now in his life, i was so surprised because i felt it was a dream. So that was how my Husband came back to me March 15. Dr Love0 prepared his herbs for me and i used it a prescribed now am 2 months pregnant. What happened to me is like a dream and am telling people out there if Dr Love0 can solve my case i believe there is nobody Dr Love0 can not help. So if you need his help you contact him through:doctor0lovespell@gmail.com or check his blogs: https://doctorlovespell0.blogspot.com/  or check website:  https://doctor0lovespell.wixsite.com/lovespell or visit his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Love-Spell-Doctor0-107453264273672/ 
      Once again thanks be unto you the great Dr Love0 and God bless my friend who told me about Dr Love0.

      Delete
    4. A MIRACLE TESTIMONY FOR WHAT DR SAY0 HAS DONE FOR ME!!  
      Human PapilomaVirus (HPV) Cure Found By Dr Sayo If you're wondering why am here or why am doing this!, i just want to show appreciation to God, and i want other persons who is suffering from this deadly illness, ( Herpes, Coronary Artery Disease (Ischemic Heart Disease), Hiv/AID, Stroke, Trachea, Bronchus, and Lung Cancers, Diarrhea Diseases, Diabetes Mellitus, Dengue, Rota-virus, Other STD and others ) maybe because of ignorance. if you see this don't ignore, i was a victim of hpv, some one introduced him to me, i wrote him, told him what i was going through,  i was not too sure he could help, because i seen other persons, or post but no good outcome, he told me he could help, like others, i got the medicine or the herb whatever you may want to call it, he didn't even charge me a lot, to God i didn't want to use it, but i did, to God be the glory am the one sending this post today in good health and sound mind, ..smile.. i seek for him, i didn't mind the distance so i could show appreciation, i meet with Dr Sayo he didn't ask for anything, all he said is, 'It's God doing. I saw him treat people with different situation and problem maybe worse than yours, tell others. so am telling you today, don't ignore this, if you see this post, tell the next person who you think might need this. contact him,on email (sayoherbalhealer@gmail.com) check his FB page:  https://www.facebook.com/Sayo-Herbal-Healer-100145798345000/ OR visit his websites website; http://sayoherbalhealer.website2.me/  check blog: https://sayoherbalhealer.blogspot.com/  

      Delete
  2. You are so inspiring, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you’re in a much better place now, thank you for sharing this ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bianca, I started watching your videos all those year ago when you and this person were dating and you were making vlogs about your life at uni. I loved those videos because you seemed like a good couple with life I could relate to. After reading this post It's scary to think what was really going on. I'm still watching your videos to this day and I'm happy that you got out of this relationship and are doing much better now. Love from Prague! Klara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't help but feel terrible about having shared such a clouded reality of what was really going on. Thank you for being kind and for sticking around for as long as you have! Lots of love to you too 💛

      Delete
  5. Thank you for posting this. You're very brave and I admire you for writing it all out. I only just started going to therapy to deal with my abusive relationship and boy, revisiting it all has weakened me in every aspect. But it's important for us to stick together so that we can become our best selves :) It's easier said than done, but I believe we can get there! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Therapy is a hard but wonderful thing 💛 I hope you manage to find peace & that you find it in you to be kind to yourself! We can certainly get there, and we will.

      Delete
  6. Thankyou for sharing this! It will help a lot of people I'm sure, and I'm glad you're in a good relationship now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're right 💛 Thanks Chontelle!

      Delete
  7. You’re so so brave for posting this. I can relate to this on so many levels and it’s not until you’re out of the situation that you see it for what it truly was. That can be hard in itself because you almost feel stupid for not seeing it, but that shouldn’t be the case at all, love makes people do things that they wouldn’t normally do and view things very differently. Sharing this will help so many people, we have to stick together and look out for each other ������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine 💛 I'm so pleased for you that you managed to get out as I did. Onwards and upwards!

      Delete
  8. So brave of you to share this! And I just love your style of writing! You should write a book !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 💛 I would love to write a book someday.

      Delete
  9. Human beings are conditioned to believe that lying is morally and biblically wrong private lie detector test

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is also crucial, when seeking tips for a good relationship, that we all remain alert to the discovery of knowledge that is going to enable us to have the best relationship possible. topics to talk with a girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicely written blog, You can get Love And Relationship Advice if you are having problem regarding your relation. There you will get all the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dating is perceived by many people to be a game, and if it is so, then a game must have rules for it to work appropriately ดูฟรีคลิปหลุด

    ReplyDelete
  15. One of the reasons for relationships, for example, this is to give a mending angle or alleviating or encouraging background for those engaged with the relationship. http://www.adultentertainmentstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Reason - Are you carrying on with your Life intentionally, or just inadvertently? Thai ladyboy cam chat

    ReplyDelete
  17. the retailer has the manufacturers and the end users as his customers, and manufacturer, the supplier and every organization with a tactical or strategic agenda have internal customers.

    backpage alternatives

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. Find out more

    ReplyDelete
  19. Spotlight on adoration in the other six everyday issues and also relationship. It's the over-burdening of relationship with an excess of strain to make bliss that causes their disappointment.Virginia pesonals

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! popsugar account

    ReplyDelete
  21. Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards. free chat rooms online

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up.. concept of relationship

    ReplyDelete
  23. This blog has all it takes to be called the best blog.
    get more info

    ReplyDelete
  24. You most likely have been seeing each other alone for some time; this will be an ideal opportunity to begin investing energy with family and dear companions so the relationships around your relationship can be considered also. This has a method for continuing your own relationship as well. the hero instinct

    ReplyDelete
  25. Most occasions while we think that its hard to coexist again with our accomplice in the wake of having a relationship issue is on the grounds that regularly than not we don't get ready for them before they come. his secret obsession reviews

    ReplyDelete
  26. The way that she is searching for contrasts in your style is in reality bravo in two reasons, her consideration is still on you and you can utilize the bounce back time to improve your conduct. Tel Aviv Escorts

    ReplyDelete
  27. You should make a move today to discover your perfect partner. You can meet your future Arab lady of the hour on the Internet for nothing. http://www.seksitreffit.cam

    ReplyDelete
  28. Utilizing an air purifier intended to shield Michelle Williams Anti Aging Products everybody from airborne synthetic substances that off gas is considerably more imperative than utilizing capes to secure their attire.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Not coexisting with your accomplice's loved ones. One reason why relationships come up short is the contention with individuals nearest to your life partner or accomplice.AMWF Scene

    ReplyDelete
  30. So what signs does a person look for that your date is a match? Here are my top seven signs:
    link

    ReplyDelete

  31. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
    ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
    My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
    give testimony on how I got my husband back.
    My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
    He moved in with another woman, I felt like
    killing myself, my life became very bitter and
    sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
    about a great spell caster that is very good and,
    he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
    played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
    because I've worked with so many of them and it
    didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
    to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
    still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
    and the next day I received a call from my
    darling husband Thomas last month. He
    apologized and came back to me. He even gave
    me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
    I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
    now and see for your self his Email is via____
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
    through the following contact on +27788634102


    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.HIV/AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  32. crazykrush is dating apps for iphone like tinder and this is new trending app. it is available on all mobile platform

    ReplyDelete
  33. On the proven premise that it is easier and cheaper to retain a customer than to attain a new one or regain a lost one, customer RM on the concepts already discussed should be the goal of the contemporary business.Relationship Advice

    ReplyDelete
  34. EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL,MONEY SPELL CASTER DR OJOKA +2348144172934
    What a miracle to have my ex back  and i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks Dr ojoka for taking time to help me cast the spell that {now my husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married and we are more happier than never before, I am really short of words and joyful, and i don't know how much to my appreciation to you doctor ojoka you are a God sent to restore broken relationship.he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email him for help on dr.ojokaspelltemple@gmail com or whats app  call him on +2348144172934








































    EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL,MONEY SPELL CASTER DR OJOKA +2348144172934
    What a miracle to have my ex back  and i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks Dr ojoka for taking time to help me cast the spell that {now my husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married and we are more happier than never before, I am really short of words and joyful, and i don't know how much to my appreciation to you doctor ojoka you are a God sent to restore broken relationship.he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email him for help on dr.ojokaspelltemple@gmail com or whats app  call him on +2348144172934

    ReplyDelete
  35. Does your partner exhibit any behavior that makes the relationship too difficult for you to stay in, and do you find your partner is either unwilling or incapable of changing? Results matter far more than intentions.Sugar Mummy Uganda

    ReplyDelete
  36. There could be a few changes in name, address or status of the organization after the delegated date. cuckold sites for dating

    ReplyDelete
  37. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! affirmations love

    ReplyDelete
  38. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... relationship advice cheating wife

    ReplyDelete
  39. Evaluate what you ask for from the association. Expecting a lot from the other individual won't turn well on the web. best threesome

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am glad that there are blogs like this where people can exchange their points of view on controversial or taboo themes.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I just know that each new relationship will eventually lead to one that does.GoolMal

    ReplyDelete
  42. Relationships are shifting. We don't have relationships the same way our parents did and we certainly don't have relationships as our grandparents did. Signs he doesn't want a relationship with you

    ReplyDelete
  43. This is a testimony that I will tell everyone to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, Landy have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: landylovespell@gmail.com or landylovespell@yahoo.com you can also contact him or whatspp him on this +2347053160384 thank so much

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is a testimony that I will tell everyone to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, Landy have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: landylovespell@gmail.com or landylovespell@yahoo.com you can also contact him or whatspp him on this +2347053160384 thank so much

    ReplyDelete
  45. This is a testimony that I will tell everyone to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, Landy have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: landylovespell@gmail.com or landylovespell@yahoo.com you can also contact him or whatspp him on this +2347053160384 thank so much

    ReplyDelete
  46. This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention. buy real instagram

    ReplyDelete
  47. This is a testimony that I will tell everyone to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, Landy have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: landylovespell@gmail.com or landylovespell@yahoo.com you can also contact him or whatspp him on this +2347053160384 thank so much

    ReplyDelete
  48. This is a testimony that I will tell everyone to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, Landy have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: landylovespell@gmail.com or landylovespell@yahoo.com you can also contact him or whatspp him on this +2347053160384 thank so much

    ReplyDelete
  49. This is a testimony that I will tell everyone to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, Landy have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: landylovespell@gmail.com or landylovespell@yahoo.com you can also contact him or whatspp him on this +2347053160384 thank so much

    ReplyDelete
  50. i will love to share my testimony to you all the people in world i got married to my husband about 2 year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed,fighting about little things he always comes home late at night,drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side i have never love any man in my life except him. he is the father of my child and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today .few month ago he now decided to live me and the kid,being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken.i called my mom and explain every thing to her,my mother told me about DR.kuta how he helped her solve the problem between her and my dad i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other. i was directed to DR. kuta on his email. (drkutaherbalcenter@gmail.com) and explain everything to him,so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back asking me to forgive him i Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact Dr kuta the great spell caster on his email addresses (drkutaherbalcenter@gmail.com)or whatsapp Dr kuta on (+2347054547814)

    ReplyDelete
  51. It appears or so it seems that there must be a relationship problem in every relationship. This is one aspect in relationship that very many people pray they will never experience. 밤알바

    ReplyDelete